Annual Packaging Forum 2019
29, August 2019
Expo Centre Karachi
“State of Converting, Recycling & Sustainable Packaging”
Pakistan is a key growth market in flexible packaging which has achieved a remarkable growth percentage of 15% per annum. In line with the growing need of know-how and knowledge sharing in flexible industry to achieve a common growth path, Annual Packaging Forum aims to gather the converting industry on a single platform to illustrate value creation in converting to meet future demands of market discuss and develop high growth, high performance manufacturing for quality production. The conference will also discuss ways and means to optimize a functional recycling & waste to energy system in order to achieve sustainable environment.
The true spirit of Annual Packaging Forum is to outline a unique opportunities for converters, printers, raw material suppliers, machinery suppliers and partners, technicians and professionals to engage the industry on agenda of how to improve the production quality and reducing costs, while at the same time, playing a vital role in improving recyclability of their output and lowering carbon emissions. Annual Packaging Forum is actively supported by FLEXPAC Association and its esteemed members.
Proposed Topics & Sub Themes:
- State of converting industry in Pakistan
- Challenges in material management & cost control
- Innovative materials in lightweighting & down gauging
- New developments in lamination & metallizing
- What is new in coatings & inks
- Adhesion & Surface Treatment Technologies
- Overview of paper & nonwoven converting industries
RECYCLING & SUSTAINABILITY
- Planning sustainable plastic waste management
- Energy recovery & utilization from plastic waste
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION FORM
Instructions: All compulsory* fields are required. If you are completing this form for the conference attendee, please be sure to enter the attendee’s contact information so that confirmation and other communications reach the correct person.